Interstate closed after fiery train derailment in New Mexico near Ariz. border

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    AA1nM84X

April 27 (UPI) -- A major interstate highway remained closed Saturday and dozens of properties were under evacuation orders after a freight train derailment in New Mexico, near the state line with Arizona.

The train's cars were carrying gasoline and propane when it derailed around 11:45 a.m. local time Friday morning.

The accident occurred around 13 miles west of Gallup, N.M., closing Interstate 40 to westbound traffic, the state's department of transportation confirmed in a Facebook post.

Authorities also said the site is being treated as a hazardous materials response, contributing to the local evacuation orders.

The train was operated by BNSF Railway, according to the Apache County Sheriff's Office. The Arizona Department of Public Safety later confirmed BNSF's ownership.

The Texas-based operator is the largest freight railway in the United States.

Officials have not speculated on what caused the derailment not far from the interstate, sending massive flames and plumes of black smoke soaring into the sky that could be seen for miles.

"The train derailment on the Arizona-New Mexico state line is incredibly concerning, and I am closely monitoring the situation," Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., said in a statement.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/intersta...5a5131acdb&ei=7

Edited by Curly - 4/27/2024, 10:40 PM

2.     +2   +1   -1

Group

Status
    Seems we rarely hear what the causes of these derailments are. Looking at that neck of the woods, I doubt it was taking a curve too fast.

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Who wants to bet it was sabotuers that crossed the border illegally?

Edited by nickndfl - 4/28/2024, 08:00 PM

4.     +2   +1   -1

Bitch Lasagne

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It wasn't that long ago that train derailments were cover stories for other happenings.

5.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I know that area of New Mexico very well, used to own property about 10 miles from the derailment site. It is literally in the middle of nowhere, nothing but sage brush and sand. Makes no sense to deliberately derail a train there. No "collateral damage," other than closing I-40.

Edited by ZZZZZ - 4/27/2024, 10:43 PM

6.     +1   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZZZZZ @ 28/4/2024, 01:40) 
    Makes no sense to deliberately derail a train there. No "collateral damage,"

maybe it was solely to reduce supply of FUEL

7.     +2   +1   -1

Railroaded

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nickndfl @ 4/27/2024, 07:59 PM) 
    Who wants to bet it was sabotuers who crossed the border illegally?

I'll take that bet.

This is too fcukin' convenient. Even the smart Chin invaders, won't just know it's got hated CARBON PRODUCTS on it.

This is Pantifa at work, steered by one or another Globalist cabal. Gates, or Soros, or Schwab...you take your pick.

Consider it training - and fear-cultivating. Once Califuctardistan outlaws diesel trucks - the only kind that exist - there will only be rail shipments.

Derailing trains will be essential to stopping THAT kind of shipment.

FEAR of these derailments is essential, to get the fuctards in Sacramento to act.

AND...Pantifa, being Woke, are stupid. They need to LEARN HOW to derail these things - it's not as easy as one might think.

8.     +4   +1   -1

Bitch Lasagne

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You guys are getting derailed (no pun intended). I'll need to provide some context to my earlier post.

Back in the day, the military would roll out the train derailment/chemical spill story to hide one of their operations. This would even involve an evacuation of the people around the site. They would create a smokeshow and/or contaminate water to reinforce the story.

Yet there was no derailment or spill.

9.     +1   -1

Railroaded

Group

Status
    QUOTE (chieftain @ 4/28/2024, 04:34 PM) 
    You guys are getting derailed (no pun intended). I'll need to provide some context to my earlier post.

Back in the day, the military would roll out the train derailment/chemical spill story to hide one of their operations. This would even involve an evacuation of the people around the site. They would create a smokeshow and/or contaminate water to reinforce the story.

I'm not seeing the tells.

The moronic mediuh don't do this well. As with Gaza and Nordstream...the morons have the Party Line out before even first responders have things under control.

Here, they're acting as if they're genuinely mystified. Which probably means they are.

ALSO...Warren Buffet is part of their Insider Club. He OWNS this railroad - lock, stock, barrel...every spilled drop of bunker oil.

It's not good for his bottom line or the railroad's business in general. This kind of thing gets the agitators fired up, and dumps moar regulations on whatever industry did it.

No...I think if it were some sort of false-flag or smokescreen operation, they'd have used trucks. Or maybe a non-union cargo airline.

10.     +2   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (chieftain @ 4/28/2024, 03:34 PM) 

That's exactly what Spielberg did here.

Edited by ZZZZZ - 4/28/2024, 08:04 PM

11.     +1   -1

Bitch Lasagne

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZZZZZ @ 4/29/2024, 12:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (chieftain @ 4/28/2024, 03:34 PM) 

And where do you think he got the idea...?

12.     +1   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    QUOTE (chieftain @ 4/28/2024, 11:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (ZZZZZ @ 4/29/2024, 12:36 PM) 

And where do you think he got the idea...?

That's my ppint.

13.     +2   +1   -1

I smell a smell

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I found the perfect pitch in music.......an accordion is ejected in an epic wwii nazi trainwreck and tumbles down the hill

14.     +1   +1   -1

Railroaded

Group

Status
    Sorry.

That had to be Hollywood.

The accordion gave it away.

15.     +1   -1

I smell a smell

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Casey Jones @ 5/6/2024, 10:52 PM) 
    Sorry.

That had to be Hollywood.

The accordion gave it away.

Postwar french film

La Bataille du Rail

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_of_the_Rails

14 replies since 27/4/2024, 21:38   218 views