why arent you taking inulin?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    been working another forum to help people - this one focused on ibd/crohns. no sign of banning me......yet :)

posting my threads there in the 'research' section

https://crohnsforum.com/

2.     +3   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    a PDF document you can download if wanted.

The Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth: Nature's Collagen Supplement
    https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Publ...e-broth-pdf.pdf

3.     +1   -1

2010 GIM2

Group

Status
    Now theres an insulin shortage

4.     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group

Status
    I ordered and they were out of stock for a couple of weeks so I bought 1 from another party....... where did you see that?

5.     +1   +1   -1

2010 GIM2

Group

Status
    6 oclock local news said it, price way down but they cant get any.

6.     +3   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cheka @ 4/4/2024, 02:07 PM) 
    been working another forum to help people - this one focused on ibd/crohns. no sign of banning me......yet :)

posting my threads there in the 'research' section

https://crohnsforum.com/

the crohns faggots at that forum are revolting against me. not all of them, but enough. probably going to get banned in the near future. the whole world is batshit stupid

7.     +2   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Hero

Status
    [QUOTE=cheka,4/12/2024, 08:49 AM ?t=79779682&st=75#entry671222534]
    QUOTE (cheka @ 4/4/2024, 02:07 PM) 

Fixed it for you
    The whole world is batshit stupid/crazy

Edited by Avalon100 - 4/12/2024, 09:04 AM

8.     +3   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    listened to an expert's hour long presentation -- some takeaways

l. reuteri bug populates the whole digestive system and does many good things, including killing bad guys that cause sibo, etc

b. infantis is critical bug for children, comes from the mother, if the mother is bugged up. this sets up the child for good or bad health for life. advise supplementing babies with the bug after birth and supplementing the mother during pregnancy

b. longum is a a first cousin of b. infantis. both help adults.

lifeway kefir has l. reuteri and b. longum. i've been unable to find foodstuffs that contain b. infantis. there are powders and pills.

also avoid chlorine water. harms the bugs/gut liner. we drink distilled. he also covered nsaid and fake sugars harming the gut.

something interesting -- roundup is everywhere. most importantly, it kills the good guys and leaves the bad guys unharmed. talk about destroying a population -- put that shit in their food.

my comment -- this is why one needs to stay on probiotics. the good guys are under attack by (them) in multiple ways

Edited by cheka - 4/18/2024, 02:09 PM

9.     +2   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    link to videos i've posted at the crohns forum. ignore the top/first video -- it's about drugs. the bottom/last video posted is the one i posted about above, post number 5. he does a good job.

post numbers 3 and 4 are are good too. post 2 has some good stuff, but a lot of fluff, listen at 2x speed

reminder, this info isnt just for crohns/ibd, it's for all chronic degenerative diseases -- same cause, same fix.

https://crohnsforum.com/threads/videos.87496/

10.     +1   +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheka @ 18/4/2024, 08:05) 
    listened to an expert's hour long presentation -- some takeaways

I will have to watch that one again

and I will pass that along to the Young People I know
    that are currently attempting to add to the Population !

11.     +1   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    all pregnant mothers and their babies should be supplemented with b. infantis

it's the pioneer bifid bug that sets up the kid for life. breast milk used to get the job done, but no more. breast milk for many has been stripped clean of this CRITICAL bug. (they) are killing our guts in a variety of ways

kids cant process mother's milk without the bug. think about that -- the design of the human body includes that specific bacteria strain. that's crazy.

b. longum is a close cousin that's in lifeway kefir. that's the closest i can get with food. considering adding some b infantis as a supplement. kids, adults should take it too imo

read up on several b infantis studies for babies/mothers here. the studies show b. infantis as quite impressive at establishing a lasting colony of bifids

https://crohnsforum.com/threads/b-infantis...aby-guts.87505/

Edited by cheka - 4/23/2024, 12:28 AM

12.     +6   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    (blood thirsty satanists) everywhere i go

crohns forum started deleting the scientific papers i was posting. told them goodbye this morning

signed up for a rheumatoid arthritis forum. post number one, described what i went through and how i made it disappear. post deleted within minutes

these (forums) are fake as hell. seems the only approved discussions are which drugs to use or unrelated chatter

like ralphie with his decoder in a Christmas story......i've emerged wiser and disappointed in our sorry state

Edited by cheka - 4/27/2024, 03:00 PM

13.     +2   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    so after that bs in my earlier post i signed up with reddit and made a handful of posts on their RA board --- a few hours later i get this:

Hello, You have been permanently banned from participating in r/rheumatoid because your comment violates this community's rules. You won't be able to post or comment, but you can still view and subscribe to it.

Note from the moderators:

Pseudoscience is not permitted

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole.

Edited by cheka - 4/28/2024, 02:19 AM

14.     +2   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group
    Hero

Status
    QUOTE (cheka @ 4/27/2024, 08:59 AM) 
    (blood thirsty satanists) everywhere i go

crohns forum started deleting the scientific papers i was posting. told them goodbye this morning

signed up for a rheumatoid arthritis forum. post number one, described what i went through and how i made it disappear. post deleted within minutes

these (forums) are fake as hell. seems the only approved discussions are which drugs to use or unrelated chatter

like ralphie with his decoder in a Christmas story......i've emerged wiser and disappointed in our sorry state

Cheka, my niece with chronsis so stuck in mainstream medicine it is hopeless. Spend your time where people are ready to get well.

15.     +3   +1   -1

we see you

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    so getting the hang of reddit. banned from two forums so far. but not banned from the site. seems certain forums are moderated by (gatekeepers) for (big medical)

anyway, there are some redditt boards to recommend to you all -- microbiome board, guthealth board, gutscience board. i've found the people you are talking about avalon - there's a steady stream of people arriving to those boards that are seeking answers. i'm helping a lot of people. too, there are other people on the boards that are hip to gut health. highly recommend the boards i listed for those seeking knowledge about the topic

89 replies since 18/7/2023, 00:04   1136 views